GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- All memberships will be renewed automatically unless we are notified of your intention not to renew your membership. Membership fees will only be returned in the event of a medical leave or relocation outside of a 75 mile radius of Wildwood Racquet Club.
- All members and their guests must register at the service desk when entering the club. All charges must be paid before play.
- All food, beverages (other than water) and chewing gum are not permitted on court. Please use proper waste receptacles for trash. Wildwood is a smoke-free environment.
- All persons using the club facilities and/or grounds do so at their own risk. Wildwood is not responsible for any accident or personal injury, loss or damage to personal property.
- All clothing worn on court must be of a tennis nature, appropriate clothing is required. Cutoffs, tank tops and neoprene aerobics wear are prohibited. Shoes must be flat soled and non marking. Shirts are required at all times on all courts (indoor and outdoor).
- No solicitation is permitted on club grounds, including services that directly compete with those provided by Wildwood including pro shop services, racquet stringing and repair. Only Wildwood teaching professionals are permitted to conduct lessons and provide tennis services at the club.
- Guests are defined as non-member residents inside a radius of 75 miles from Allen County, Indiana.
- Non-members with primary residences within the 75 mile radius will be assessed guest fees regardless of past membership status.
- Guest fees not settled by the guest will be assessed to the member(s).
- A daily guest fee of $15.00 will be assessed year round, including in the summer on both indoor and outdoor courts.
- Non-members participating in specific programs including USTA practices will be assessed a non-member clinic rate for each practice session, clinic or private lesson.
- Non-members practicing with their USTA team will be assessed the guest fee.
- Non-member lesson fees will be assessed throughout the year. Wildwood members will get priority in lesson scheduling throughout the year. Children of Wildwood members, where not required by membership, will get member private lesson rates.
- Open time may be reserved in ½ hour or more segments and not more than seven days in advance.
- Open time reservations cannot be canceled less than 24 hours in advance without a court charge or a lesson charge.
- Non members are not permitted to play in leagues or participate in clinics except where noted in Wildwood Racquet Club brochures. Please contact member services for the most recent publication of programs and events.
PERMANENT COURT TIME & PREPAID CLINICS
- All members securing permanent court time are financially responsible for the entire 33-37 week winter season. It is the holder’s responsibility to find a replacement for any reason (illness, injury, etc.). Should you inform us that you cannot use the court on a specific day, we will attempt to sell the court and credit your account accordingly. However, no guarantees can be offered. Non-member subs will be assessed a guest fee. In securing permanent court time, the member agrees to be held financially responsible for their portion.
- Clinics and leagues are subject to the guidelines listed above. However, the member is responsible for their position in the group only through the session.
- The club reserves the right to reassign courts in order to accommodate as many members as possible. Every effort will me made to provide similar playing conditions.
Please contact Courtney Gerbers, Member Services Manager at (260) 432-0502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.