General Membership Information
- All memberships will be renewed automatically unless we are notified of your intention not to renew your membership. Membership fees will only be returned in the event of a medical leave or relocation outside of a 75 mile radius of Wildwood Racquet Club.
- All members and their guests must register at the service desk when entering the club. All charges must be paid before play.
- All food, beverages (other than water) and chewing gum are not permitted on court. Please use proper waste receptacles for trash. Wildwood is a smoke-free environment.
- All persons using the club facilities and/or grounds do so at their own risk. Wildwood is not responsible for any accident or personal injury, loss or damage to personal property.
- All clothing worn on court must be of a tennis nature, appropriate clothing is required. Cutoffs, tank tops and neoprene aerobics wear are prohibited. Shoes must be flat soled and non marking. Shirts are required at all times on all courts (indoor and outdoor).
- No solicitation is permitted on club grounds, including services that directly compete with those provided by Wildwood including pro shop services, racquet stringing and repair. Only Wildwood teaching professionals are permitted to conduct lessons and provide tennis services at the club.
Please contact Courtney Gerbers, Member Services Manager at (260) 432-0502 or email@example.com.